Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Is it really December 12?





I don’t know how many of you are familiar with my favorite comedy series, “Doomsday Preppers”, but it has been a source of great entertainment for my 14 year old son.  His quip when we happened upon this program - “Mom’s worst nightmare would be a world without wool – guess that’s why she stockpiles it.”  Little does he know how much there really is...


We've had a very busy fall season, and it’s unsettling to have the winter holidays knocking on the door.  Perhaps they would like to sit in the waiting area until I’m ready to deal with them.  In the meantime, I’d like to express my thanks for your patronage, support and enthusiasm.  It’s been a wonderful year and we’re looking forward to 2013 – new yarns, new colors, and even some designs! 

Wishing you and yours a peaceful and joyous season, and health and happiness to ring in 2013!  

No comments:

Post a Comment