Thursday, February 3, 2011

Another Week, Another Storm


We were spared the 18+ inches originally predicted this week.  Instead, the snow turned to sleet and then blew around.  So there are spots with 5 foot drifts, and other spots with just a few inches.  With so many violent storms around the globe, I feel very fortunate that removing snow is a mere inconvenience when contrasted against the incredible damage so many are faced with.

While I am not a very talented seamstress, I have been stitching away at a royal purple dress that will be Alison's costume for her class play.  If I do say so myself, it's coming along quite nicely.  Photos after I hem it and add any "embellishments" she may want.  And she has decided to stitch the muslin apron that will cover a portion of the skirt.  Maybe there is fashion design in her future...

No comments:

Post a Comment