Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Trying to Focus

It's been a crazy several weeks. Lots of kid/school related activities, Thanksgiving (hope yours was great), and the typical "getting ready for the holidays" sorts of things.

I had the wonderful opportunity to attend the Knitter's Review Retreat in November, and had a great time. I picked up some really beautiful yarn from String Theory to knit up the "Juneberry Triangle Shawl" designed by Jared Flood. But before I begin that project, I have Christmas gifts to complete. Fortunately, progress is being made, and if all goes well, the shawl will be under way by the new year. Of course I am also working on the Wayfarer Scarf (also by Jared Flood). I love this pattern, and it works up quickly. The trick, as with everything, is to put the priorities first.

The skies are gloomy here and attempts at photos are not yielding very good results. Next time there should be plenty to show off. Until then, wishing you success in completing your holiday knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment