Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tour de Fleece



I have 3 bobbins full of this BFL/Angora blend. I've had the roving in my stash for quite some time - had started it, then put it away. The Tour de Fleece gives me the perfect opportunity to finish spinning it. When that's done, I'll move on to some North Ronaldsay that I have, and maybe finally get around to a few ounces of Finn that still needs to be carded...

Having a reason to spin every day puts more urgency on it, rather than spinning when the mood strikes. I'll be switching to my drop spindle when we head to Maine. That will slow things a bit, but I also like the portability of the spindle and maybe I'll take a break from biking to spin.



To wrap things up, here's our cat on a hot tin roof. He was up higher, but got himself down to this shed-roof where I was able to pluck him off. Every day a new adventure.

Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment