Monday, March 29, 2010

Blocked

I love how a lace shawl transforms from a crumply batch of stitches into such a graceful looking piece. I'm really happy with the results.



A pair of socks using Cat Bordhi's personal footprint technique made their way to my Mom. It's easy to knit up socks or mittens or a hat for her because if it fits me, it will fit her.

The Tibetan Clouds Shawl, from The Knitters Book of Wool is underway. I'm enjoying "paying attention" to this project as I did the previous shawl. Where I will wear these, I'm not sure. If any glamorous dinners pop up, I'll be ready!

Spring is on the way - this may be the first Easter in a long time that we will actually be able to wear spring clothes. I expect it will snow again shortly thereafter...

Happy Spring to everyone!
Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment